ReHlds plugins compiler

neomatrix

Пользователь
Симпатии
Hi, is there any online compiler for plugins amxmodx 1.9.0 to be used on rehlds server? I want to compile plugin from this website called invisible spectator but cannot do it. On all websites i found, it says compile error or it wont even start: S

also is there any invisible spectator plugin for rehlds and amxmodx 1.9.0 that will keep you in spectate like you are playing game until you choose to join game even if map changes you will stay like in team playing but you are spectating?

perfectblood0

Команда форума
Администратор
Симпатии
Hi, is there any online compiler for plugins amxmodx 1.9.0 to be used on rehlds server? I want to compile plugin from this website called invisible spectator but cannot do it. On all websites i found, it says compile error or it wont even start: S

also is there any invisible spectator plugin for rehlds and amxmodx 1.9.0 that will keep you in spectate like you are playing game until you choose to join game even if map changes you will stay like in team playing but you are spectating?
online compiler is bad for many reasons use local.

neomatrix

Пользователь
Симпатии
thanks for reply, i already tried amxmodx full installer studio and all but it won't work :S is there any link to download amxx file?

neomatrix

Пользователь
Симпатии
i need that plugin but i cannot compile, that local compiler not working properly on my pc i don't know why :S

neomatrix

Пользователь
Симпатии
when i click compile or press F9 on keyboard nothing happened

cpCTRL

bruh
Скриптер
Постоялец
Симпатии
Compiler version?

neomatrix

Пользователь
Симпатии
This one i need ReHLDS/ReAPI - Invisible Spectator but with more options like keeping admin in spec when map changes
i used amxmodx from amxmodx website version 1.8.2 thats the latest couldn't find new one

Сверху Снизу