Поиск UAC Anti-Cheat

warn1ng.soul

Пользователь
Симпатии
Hi, i been trying to find the UAC (United Anti Cheat) versions 2.0 or 2.1, but i really cant find it, atm i am using the version 1.9, anyone have it ? or can someone tellme where i can find it ?

Thanks !

Panzer

Пользователь
Симпатии
warn1ng.soul, Hello. I searched now and also found nothing. The official website does not work. Sorry.

warn1ng.soul

Пользователь
Симпатии
Thanks anyways m8, ye the website is off, but i know some people have it.

perfectblood0

Команда форума
Администратор
Симпатии
it is outdated
why do you need it?

warn1ng.soul

Пользователь
Симпатии
it is outdated
why do you need it?
Because even with a outdated version,i think it provides good proteccion, i am using others modules like reaimdetector, whblocker, Anti-ESP, and UAC version 1.9, i try to take the best of each one, for example in the version 1.9 of UAC, the BunnyHope is giving false positives, i had to disable it, and nofalldamage is not implemented on this version, as the speedhack detector too, and those problems are solved in version 2.0 or 2.1.
And the Anti Wallhack of UAC is disabled as i see the WHblocker works good with the cheat i tested. If someone can give me a hand, it will be huge help for me :)

Panzer

Пользователь
Симпатии
warn1ng.soul, There is no perfect protection against cheats. You can't protect yourself from everything

perfectblood0

Команда форума
Администратор
Симпатии
Because even with a outdated version,i think it provides good proteccion, i am using others modules like reaimdetector, whblocker, Anti-ESP, and UAC version 1.9, i try to take the best of each one, for example in the version 1.9 of UAC, the BunnyHope is giving false positives, i had to disable it, and nofalldamage is not implemented on this version, as the speedhack detector too, and those problems are solved in version 2.0 or 2.1.
And the Anti Wallhack of UAC is disabled as i see the WHblocker works good with the cheat i tested. If someone can give me a hand, it will be huge help for me :)
There are separate plugins for such little things like bhop. This anti-cheat is old and from an unreliable author. If you think that there is some kind of "secret weapon" that few people know about then you are mistaken. If it was that good it would be on every server. you can't find better server side protection than reaim, whblocker etc.

Midnight1337

Пользователь
Симпатии
There are separate plugins for such little things like bhop. This anti-cheat is old and from an unreliable author. If you think that there is some kind of "secret weapon" that few people know about then you are mistaken. If it was that good it would be on every server. you can't find better server side protection than reaim, whblocker etc.
Agree it's old but it doesn't meant it's not updated project has been sold, there is private version of it and working good. And from when ReAimdetektor become that famous? most new cheats already bypassing it, when we are at wh blocker it's crap not even blocking sound ESP.

warn1ng.soul i have no idea what version is this, i have downloaded from somewhere check it hope it will help.

Вложения

warn1ng.soul

Пользователь
Симпатии
Agree it's old but it doesn't meant it's not updated project has been sold, there is private version of it and working good. And from when ReAimdetektor become that famous? most new cheats already bypassing it, when we are at wh blocker it's crap not even blocking sound ESP.

warn1ng.soul i have no idea what version is this, i have downloaded from somewhere check it hope it will help.
Its version 1.8, thanks anyways, and i agreed, ReAimDetector is ok, but i got some people joining and cheating without ReAimDetector doing nothing, and as for whblocker, yes, i agreed aswell, is not blocking sound ESP, as i have to use another pluging for that. So thats i been saying, i am trying to get the best of each one and thats why i want to test UAC 2.0 or 2.1.

Ye i know the story of the author, but i am willing to take the risk, i just want to test it and check by myself if is better or not, i know some people have version 2.1, and btw my community is not "economic" driving, we dont sell admins or vips or anything and we never will, is just a small group of people having fun, and i have the responsability of trying to protect the servers as much as i can.

perfectblood0

Команда форума
Администратор
Симпатии

pfft, there are limitations on the server side, it is simply impossible to do better. all that could be done has already been done

block sound esp? Seriously? use client-server anti-cheats

perfectblood0

Команда форума
Администратор
Симпатии
"private anti-cheat" I can imagine how you are being deceived. There was AimEspFix, nothing will be better

Midnight1337

Пользователь
Симпатии
pfft, there are limitations on the server side, it is simply impossible to do better. all that could be done has already been done
Actually there is, just all are lazy to work and start using it and even make it better, put game on another level, how about SP mod [0.0.1] SPMod | Dev-CS.ru, am not say it's better then amxx but if start contributing and work together can be even better. But everyone is lazy game is already dead.

Midnight1337

Пользователь
Симпатии

Panzer

Пользователь
Симпатии
Midnight1337, And in the anti-cheat that you are looking for, there is no source code at all. It is not known what is there at all. I think among the Russian community, you will not find this anti-cheat. Sorry, I can't help you any more.

Midnight1337

Пользователь
Симпатии

warn1ng.soul

Пользователь
Симпатии
Midnight1337, This is another anti-cheat. Check it out, maybe it will work, and even with the source code.
Ye i see that before, but i see no activity on the developing of that proyect, witch can be cool if some people who know programming (i dont) look into, i wish there was a anticheat opensource proyect with good activity of programmers.

Luzbe

Пользователь
Симпатии
Hello. I tell you that I have acquired the UAC project together with a friend. My friend has made some improvements with help from the developer. For now we are testing it. As they say above there is nothing that can offer you 100% protection but my friend is trying to make the code work as well as possible.

warn1ng.soul

Пользователь
Симпатии
Hello. I tell you that I have acquired the UAC project together with a friend. My friend has made some improvements with help from the developer. For now we are testing it. As they say above there is nothing that can offer you 100% protection but my friend is trying to make the code work as well as possible.
Thanks, Looking forward to that.

Btw, soy Argentino, de una comunidad chica pero copada ;) Saludos

Сверху Снизу