## PUB.EuropeCS.EU # CS1.6 CLASSIC SERVER ##

G00gle

Пользователь
Симпатии
  • ІР Address: pub.europecs.eu
  • Features: Linux / ReHLDS / ReGameDLL / 1000 FPS / 10Gbit Uplink
  • AntiCheat: WH Blocker / ReChecker / ReAimDetector / Resrdetector / SoftBlocker
  • Mod: Public
  • Portocol: 47/48
Plugins that change the client: Never!

Server Description:

Permanent online
The server produces a stable ~1200 fps (should)
Low ping (100+ autokick)
Never buy VIP. STEAM players always have VIP features.

Server is still in testing period. Any suggestions are welcomed!
~Cheers~

Последнее редактирование:

G00gle

Пользователь
Симпатии
I don't know but i think Google translates what you said wrong. Several countries are banned because of security concerns and because most of idiotic hackers come from them.

perfectblood0

Команда форума
Администратор
Симпатии
how can we suggest something if it's impossible to get into the server?

G00gle

Пользователь
Симпатии
How could it be impossible? Most of the countries are allowed. Only the ones from Asia and Africa are blocked. And the number of the blocked countries is so small that your "impossible" statement is very wrong and far fetched

perfectblood0

Команда форума
Администратор
Симпатии
How could it be impossible? Most of the countries are allowed. Only the ones from Asia and Africa are blocked. And the number of the blocked countries is so small that your "impossible" statement is very wrong and far fetched
from 2 post I thought that Russia is also blocked)

G00gle

Пользователь
Симпатии
Ohh, Sorry about that.. I did said that i could't translate that using google because it didnt made any sense what he said..(for me)
Here are the blocked countries
Код:
"AL" // Albania
"DZ" // Algeria
"AO" // Angola
"BA" // Bosnia
"BR" // Brazil
"VN" // Vietnam
"HK" // Hong-Kong
"EG" // Egypt
"IL" // Israel
"IN" // India
"IQ" // Iraq
"IR" // Iran
"CN" // China
"PK" // Pakistan
"SY" // Syria
"TN" // Tunisia

G00gle

Пользователь
Симпатии
Checking for ? name, ip ?

G00gle

Пользователь
Симпатии
I've just noticed in the logs since i posted the server here i get some query flooding.. hehe that does nothing to the server :Cherna24:

G00gle

Пользователь
Симпатии
Already have this and its working great.

Kobra

Пользователь
Симпатии
Banning countries just because you had bad experiences with people in the past seems totally wrong. There are cheaters coming from every country,there are cheaters in Russia too...I say you should remove countries from that list if you ever want to have a decent playerbase and just add cheater's ISP in the block if it's ever needed

G00gle

Пользователь
Симпатии
No thx. Please tell me what's the benefit of allowing players from China, Vietnam and so on? To have 400+ ping?
Bad players will be ISP blocked from countries that have good connections. I am not like others, desperate to have 32/32 on the server. Because on every server i've been and its 32/32 20+ players have 300+ ping.. so what's the point? (im not talking about fake ping)
I prefer having a good time/gameplay with few players, than having a lot of players and the worst gameplay ever.

• Мне нравится
Симпатии: Ayk

G00gle

Пользователь
Симпатии
Banned list is above.. RU is not blocked.
I don't know what ping RU player will have.. Someone from RU needs to connect and see.
The autokick feature is set at 100 ping 10choke and 10loss.

NeTvoyKenji

Пользователь
Симпатии
You are claiming that you do not want to see players from certain countries due to their high ping. At the same time, you yourself said that you have auto kick high ping.
RUOK?

G00gle

Пользователь
Симпатии
What's the point of having the plugin work calculation on players from countries you know for a fact will have bad connection and increase the load on the server itself!? Blocking them from the start it's better.
I think you are crazy. Its my decision, my money for the resources, for everything.
Please leave this thread and stop telling people what to do with their own things. (You didn't suggest anything, you most likely want to impose your own ideas)

NeTvoyKenji

Пользователь
Симпатии
G00gle, If you do not understand how the server works, then this is exclusively your problem.

Я конечно в шоке с этих забугорных выскочек. Неужели у них действительно настолько серьёзные беды с башкой?

Kobra

Пользователь
Симпатии
Sticking to the point you're making,blocking chinese and vietnamese due to insane high ping is understandable but albanian or algerian players will never have 100+ ping on ovh server yet you're still blocking them, that list should be well made for your own good

Сверху Снизу